如何一個HDMI孔就可以將 多個設備 ( Switch 、Apple TV …) 連接 到大螢幕上？
Type-C HDMI 三進一出切換分配器 功能介面介紹
- 即插即用 無需驅動
- 4K UHD 超高畫質
- Type-C + HDMI x 2 轉 HDMI
如何使用 Type-C HDMI 三進一出切換分配器同時 連接 Switch、Apple TV 及 手機
1.將 切換器 輸出孔 使用公對公延長線 連接到顯示器
✅ Apple TV 電視畫面，共同欣賞電影，享受休閒時光
How to connect your Nintendo Switch to the TV
The Nintendo Switch differs from the other big consoles out there in that it can be a handheld device or one that you play through your TV like any other – the choice is yours with the Switch as long as you don’t buy the Lite version.
And while the process is quite simple, we are finding many are searching for how to connect the console to the telly – we aren’t all tech-minded – and we’re here to give you the lowdown on that very question, as well as answering definitively whether there is a way to connect the Switch Lite.
taken from the Nintendo website, connecting your Switch to the TV is quite simple. You’ll need to plug the Switch dock into the wall, connect the dock to your TV with the included HDMI cable, and slot your Switch into the dock itself.
We’ve also got some steps for you, if that isn’t making sense, so check out these tips on how to connect your Nintendo Switch to your TV:
- Open up the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Connect the USB plug from the Nintendo Switch AC adapter to the top terminal of the dock (it is labelled as AC ADAPTER, just so you know what to look for)
- Now connect the other end of the AC adapter to the wall outlet.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the bottom terminal of the Dock that is labelled HDMI OUT
- Now you will need to connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port of your TV or monitor of choice
- Close the Nintendo Switch dock’s back cover.
- Remove the Joy-Con controllers
- Insert the console into the dock but the LCD screen needs to face the front. The LCD screen will turn off after getting docked so you know you’re on the right track.
- Now turn on your TV, head to the correct HDMI source and you’re good to go!